I love you
Assalamualaikum

This post gonna be short and sweet. *perasan*


For my favorite friend, I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day.
Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I'll never forget!
Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!
You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SOFIATUL KHALILAH BINTI ABDUL AZIZ
I love you :)







She's the red one :) How pretty she is . Happy birthday , I love you 

With Love, 
Dian  



new past